Friday, October 2, 2015

The Clean Marine

      Hi, I'm Vashisht Manoo and just finished CAPE after 2 years I was always interested with the environment and it's fauna and floral aspects. The school that I attended before CAPE was a Hindu College known as Vishnu Boys. I always had a passion for Information Technology but i saw my future as being an environmental scientist and helping out as best as I can in as many ways as possible.
      I enjoy a lot of luxuries the main being food and the simpler hobbies like teaching guitar , drums, singing and culinary arts and football. My passions are Martial Arts and Gym, as well as anything that relates to fitness. I have been into Martial Arts for 8 years and did 4 different forms such as Kana ju jitsu ryu and aikido for example. I love making people smile around me and having an atmosphere of laughter and joy...
I can see myself enjoying this degree of Environmental Science with memorable experiences and expectant difficulties which will be dealt with a calm mind.
Vashisht Manoo

9 comments:

  1. From the content of your blog I can feel ur passion and drive towards humanity and our environment...good luck in ur future endeavours. ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u and I hope to achieve great success in my life and motivate others as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that you travel on the seas of ambition and land on the shores of success... Best wishes for your future endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u very much and nay the same apply to u.

      Delete
  5. Good luck in your future aspirations and my you be ever successful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aim for the stars bro. Anything is possible with the right mindset.

    Cheers,
    Vishal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck in your in your endeavors. I know you will be successful.

    ReplyDelete